Join us for a morning, afternoon, or a full day of gymnastics, games, arts
and crafts, music and movement, and make some new friends.Summer camp
starts in June and runs through August. If you are between the
ages of 4 -14 come join us for a week of adventure. Call 410-379-5439
ASK ABOUT OUR KIDZ CLUB AND TEAM DISCOUNTS!!!!
MARYLAND STATE LAW REQUIRES ALL CAMPERS TO HAVE A MEDICAL
REGISTRATION FORM ON FILE
Ages 4 years 6 month -14
(Child must be able to toilet independently)
Monday - Friday
9am-12pm or 1-4pm (1/2 day program, bring a snack)
Monday - Friday
9am-4pm (full day program, bring a lunch and two snacks)
EXTENDED CARE IS AVAILABLE 8:00-9:00 AM and/or 4:00-6:30 PM
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CAMP CAREFULLY, THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO
REFUNDS OF DEPOSITS FOR CAMP CHANGES OR ABSENCES.
2017 summer camp schedule weeks are as follows:
Week 1- June 19-23 Week 7-July 31- August 4
Week 2- June 26-30 Week 8- August 7- 11
Week 3- July 3-7 (4 day camp) Week 9- August 14-18
Week 4- July 10-14 Week 10- August 21-25
Week 5- July 17-21 Week 11 August 28- September 1
Week 6 - July 24-28
Full Day Program Tuition Half Day Program Tuition
Camper Rates: Camper Rates:
$270.00 for a full week $205.00 for a full week
DROP IN $75.00 PER DAY DROP IN $65.00 PER DAY
Extended care/camp Rates:
BEFORE CARE RATES: AFTER CARE RATES:
$30.00/WEEK/$10.00 Day $75.00/WEEK or $25.00/Day
We do not allow refunds or credit for missed days or early pick up.
What to bring to camp:
Please be sure everything is labeled with child's name!
* Snacks for morning & afternoon (snacks and drinks are available for
* Bag lunch and drink (full day ONLY)
* Leotard if desired (girls)
* Complete change of clothes (underwear, shorts, shirt and socks)
* Old shirt for arts and crafts
Here's what your child will learn!
* An introduction to a healthy lifestyle through Gymnastics.
* Gymnastic Skills combined with fun & easy exercises to promote
development of all muscle groups.
* Basic skills are taught on Vault, Beam, Bars, Floor, TumbleTrak and
* Program goal is to provide an opportunity to increase the childs strength,
flexibility, self confidence, courage and coordination.
* Gymnastic Skills are taught in a safe & friendly atmosphere taking into
account individual skill Levels.
* Younger children learn concepts such as next to, under, through, on top;
along with body awareness and social building skills.
* Summer camp is a learning adventure for your child to explore the exciting
sport of gymnastics along with making new friends and creating cool projects.