WE ARE OPEN WHEN HOWARD COUNTY
SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED!! CALL TODAY TO
Join us for a full day of gymnastics, games, arts and crafts, music and
movement, and make some new friends. Day camps will run when school is
closed. If you are between the ages of 4 -14 come join us for a day of
adventure. Call 410-379-5439
Ages 4 years 6 month -14
(Child must be able to toilet independently)
Monday - Friday
9am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-4:00pm (1/2 day program)
Monday - Friday
9am-4:00pm (full day program, bring a lunch)
EXTENDED CARE IS AVAILABLE 8:00-9:00 AM and/or 4:00-6:30 PM
We will be open for camp on the following days
JANUARY 27, 2017
Full Day Program Tuition Half Day Program
Camper Rates: Camper Rates:
$65.00 per day $55.00 per day
$270.00 for a full week (Spring Break) $205.00 for a full week
WALK IN $75.00 PER DAY WALK IN $65.00 PER
Extended care/camp Rates:
BEFORE CARE RATES: AFTER CARE RATES:
We do not allow refunds or credit for missed days or early pick up.
What to bring to camp:
Please be sure everything is labeled with child's name!
* Snacks for morning & afternoon (snacks and drinks are available for
* Bag lunch and drink (full day)
* Leotard if desired (girls)
* Complete change of clothes (underwear to shorts, shirt and socks)
* Old shirt for arts and crafts
Here's what your child will learn!
* An introduction to a healthy lifestyle through Gymnastics.
* Gymnastic Skills combined with fun & easy exercises to promote
development of all muscle groups.
* Basic skills are taught on Vault, Beam, Bars, Floor, TumbleTrak and
* Program goal is to provide an opportunity to increase the childs strength,
flexibility, self confidence, courage and coordination.
* Gymnastic Skills are taught in a safe & friendly atmosphere taking into
account individual skill Levels.
* Younger children learn concepts such as next to, under, through, on top;
along with body awareness and social building skills.
* Summer camp is a learning adventure for your child to explore the exciting
sport of gymnastics along with making new friends and creating cool projects.