Join us for a morning, afternoon, or a full day of gymnastics, games, arts
and crafts, music and movement, and make some new friends.Summer camp
starts in June and runs through August. If you are between the
ages of 4 -14 come join us for a week of adventure. Call 410-379-5439
SIGN UP BEFORE APRIL 1, 2015 AND RECEIVE A $50.00 ( full day camp only/not valid with any other discounts)
DISCOUNT ON ALL REGISTERED CAMPS!!!!!
ASK ABOUT OUR KIDZ CLUB AND TEAM DISCOUNTS!!!!
MARYLAND STATE LAW REQUIRES ALL CAMPERS TO HAVE A MEDICAL REGISTRATION FORM ON FILE
Ages 4 years 6 month -14
(Child must be able to toilet independently)
Monday - Friday
9am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-4:00pm (1/2 day program)
Monday - Friday
9am-4:00pm (full day program, bring a lunch)
EXTENDED CARE IS AVAILABLE 8:00-9:00 AM and/or 4:00-6:30 PM
2015 summer camp schedule.
Weeks are as follows:
Week 1: June 15- June 19
Week 2: June 22 - June 26 Week 7: July 27 - July 31
Week 3: June 29-July 3 Week 8: August 3 - August 7
Week 4: July 6 - July 10 Week 9: August 10 - August 14
Week 5: July 13 - July 17 Week 10: August 17 - August 21
Week 6 July 20 - July 24
Full Day Program Tuition Half Day Program Tuition
Camper Rates: Camper Rates:
$270.00 for a full week $205.00 for a full week
DROP IN $75.00 PER DAY DROP IN $65.00 PER DAY
Extended care/camp Rates:
AM RATES: PM RATES:
We do not allow refunds or credit for missed days or early pick up.
What to bring to camp:
Please be sure everything is labeled with child's name!
* Snacks for morning & afternoon (snacks and drinks are available for purchase)
* Bag lunch and drink (full day)
* Clothing for outdoor water play
* Leotard if desired (girls)
* Complete change of clothes (underwear to shorts, shirt and socks)
* Old shirt for arts and crafts
Here's what your child will learn!
* An introduction to a healthy lifestyle through Gymnastics.
* Gymnastic Skills combined with fun & easy exercises to promote development of all muscle groups.
* Basic skills are taught on Vault, Beam, Bars, Floor, TumbleTrak and Trampoline.
* Program goal is to provide an opportunity to increase the childs strength, flexibility, self confidence,
courage and coordination.
* Gymnastic Skills are taught in a safe & friendly atmosphere taking into account individual skill Levels.
* Younger children learn concepts such as next to, under, through, on top; along with body awareness
and social building skills.
* Summer camp is a learning adventure for your child to explore the exciting sport of gymnastics along
with making new friends and creating cool projects.
6685 Santa Barbara Ct. Elkridge, MD 21075
2015 Summer Camp Registration Coming soon
2015 Summer Camp Flier coming soon