Join us for a morning, afternoon, or a full day of gymnastics, games, arts and
crafts, music and movement, and make some new friends. Summer camp
starts in June and runs through August. If you are between the ages of 4 -14
come join us for a day of adventure. Call 410-379-5439
(Child must be able to toilet independently)
Monday - Friday
8am-12pm or 12pm-4pm (1/2 day program)
Monday - Friday
8am-4pm (full day program, bring a lunch)
EXTENDED CARE UNTIL 6:30
Each day includes gymnastics, arts and crafts,
organized games and tons of fun.
We have added camp week A to our summer camp schedule.
Weeks are as follows:
Week A: June 16- June 20
Week 1: June 23 - June 27 Week 6: July 28 - August 1
Week 2: June 30-July 3 (4 day week) Week 7: August 4 - August 8
Week 3: July 7 - July 11 Week 8: August 11 - August 15
Week 4: July 14 - July 18 Week 9: August 18 - August 22
Week 5 July 21 - July 25
Full Day Program Tuition Half Day Program Tuition
Camper Rates: Camper Rates:
$55.00 per full day $45.00 per half day
$65.00 drop-in per day $55.00 drop-in per day
$195.00 for a full week $155.00 for a full week
Extended care/camp Rates:
$100.00 for 5 days
$90.00 for 4 days
$70.00 for 3 days
$50.00 for 2 days
$25.00 for 1 day
We do not allow refunds or credit for missed days or early pick up.
What to bring to camp:
Please be sure everything is labeled with child's name!
* Snacks for morning & afternoon (snacks and drinks are available for
* Bag lunch and drink (full day)
* Clothing for outdoor water play
* Leotard if desired (girls)
* Complete change of clothes (underwear to shorts, shirt and socks)
* Old shirt for arts and crafts
Here's what your child will learn!
* An introduction to a healthy lifestyle through Gymnastics.
* Gymnastic Skills combined with fun & easy exercises to promote
development of all muscle groups.
* Basic skills are taught on Vault, Beam, Bars, Floor, TumbleTrak and
* Program goal is to provide an opportunity to increase the childs strength,
flexibility, self confidence, courage and coordination.
* Gymnastic Skills are taught in a safe & friendly atmosphere taking into
account individual skill Levels.
* Younger children learn concepts such as next to, under, through, on top;
along with body awareness and social building skills.
* Summer camp is a learning adventure for your child to explore the exciting
sport of gymnastics along with making new friends and creating cool projects.
6685 Santa Barbara Ct. Elkridge, MD 21075
2014 Summer Camp Registration