Gymnastics & Cheer Academy
COPYRIGHT © 2018 ALL PRO GYMNASTICS & CHEER ACADEMY. • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • 410-379-5439
2022 SUMMER CAMPS!!!!
Sign up for a Full Day of Camp
by April 1, 2022
and receive $100 off each week you register(No other discounts applied)
Join us for a morning, or a full day of gymnastics, games, arts
and crafts, music and movement, and make some new friends. Summer camp
starts in June and runs through August. If you are between the
ages of 4 -14 come join us for a week of adventure. Call 410-379-5439
ASK ABOUT OUR KIDZ CLUB AND TEAM DISCOUNTS!!!!
MARYLAND STATE LAW REQUIRES ALL CAMPERS TO HAVE A MEDICAL REGISTRATION FORM ON FILE
Ages 4 years -14 years old
(Child must be able to toilet independently)
Monday - Friday
9am-12pm (1/2 day program, bring a morning snack)
Monday - Friday
9am-4pm (full day program, bring a lunch and two snacks)
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CAMP CAREFULLY, THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OF DEPOSITS FOR CAMP CHANGES OR ABSENCES.
2022 summer camp schedule weeks are as follows: NO CAMP JULY 4-JULY 8
Week 1- June 20-June 24 Week 5-July 25- July 29
Week 2- June 27-July 1 Week 6- August 1-August 5
Week 3- July 11-July 15 Week 7- August 8-August 12
Week 4- July 18-July 22 Week 8- August 15-August 19
Full Day Program Tuition Half Day Program Tuition
Camper Rates: Camper Rates:
$385.00 for a full week $295.00 for a full week
DROP IN $75.00 PER DAY
We do not allow refunds or credit for missed days, late arrival or early pick up.
What to bring to camp:
Please be sure everything is labeled with child's name!
* Snacks for morning & afternoon
* Bag lunch and drink (full day ONLY)
* Leotard if desired (girls)
* Complete change of clothes (underwear, shorts, shirt and socks)
* Old shirt for arts and crafts
* Large water bottle (water fountains are closed)
Here's what your child will learn!
* An introduction to a healthy lifestyle through Gymnastics.
* Gymnastic Skills combined with fun & easy exercises to promote development of all muscle groups.
* Basic skills are taught on Vault, Beam, Bars, Floor, TumbleTrak and Trampoline.
* Program goal is to provide an opportunity to increase the childs strength, flexibility, self confidence, courage and coordination.
* Gymnastic Skills are taught in a safe & friendly atmosphere taking into account individual skill Levels.
* Younger children learn concepts such as next to, under, through, on top; along with body awareness and social building skills.
* Summer camp is a learning adventure for your child to explore the exciting sport of gymnastics along with making new friends and creating cool projects.